About Abbey College Australia
Logic Entity Australia Pty Ltd
Trading as Abbey College Australia
RTO ID: 91136
Abbey College Australia is a registered training provider delivering nationally recognised training programs.
We are accredited by ASQA and registered as a CRICOS provider.
Logic Entity Australia Pty Ltd trading as Abbey College Australia has been delivering quality training since 2003. We began as IT Foundation Australia in 2003. We delivered both government funding and fee-for-service programs to Australian residents.
Abbey College Australia recognition and accreditations
- VET FEE-HELP Provider
- CRICOS Provider
An official Microsoft IT Academy
Pearson VUE Testing Centre
Prometric Testing Centre
NAATI Approved Course Provider
Membership Velg and TAFE Director Australia ASTAS
Awarded an ACPET student award for excellent student services
Received a congratulatory letter from NSW Department of Education training for 100% compliant
Registered training organisation since 2004
Our Mission Statement is to:
- Provide a range of educational training and assessment services.
Assist individuals to move towards the realisation of their full potential in the skills and knowledge acquired through education and thereby to contribute to the well-being of the community as a whole.
- Integrity and ethical behaviour
- Empowering learners and staff for the contribution they make
- Fairness, access and equity for learners and staff
- Excellence in teaching, innovative thinking and solutions
- Responsiveness and customer service
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Cultural diversity and an actively inclusive culture
- Environmental responsibility and sustainability
Level 2, 770 George St
Sydney, 2000, NSW
Contact DetailsPh: 1300 660 049
Ph: (+612) 9212 4470
Fx: (+612) 9212 3476